Shoot my shoulder and said: The car roared to leave a piece of construction and demolition area, motorcades, the sound of thunder. I am enjoying the show and Dad have not enjoyed the mind there are thousands of thoughts, one after another around the wound. Xiaoqian fell asleep in the car. too tired and nervous, you should rest some Similarly, I am also tired brain kernel faint ache, but I can not sleep, although I have re-are things to think clearly do not want to, but today's scene it is beyond my comprehension, I can not control their own to think about this strange thing. from being abducted and rescued, all this is so dramatic, in many places full of doubt, and some simply incredible how I such scenery? Secretary said that red is What do you mean? I patted his head in frustration, the brain how not I control the Xiaxiang?
See my distressed look, the Secretary to the doctor, winking, and then a syringe entered my skin, I feel the head burst is faint, and a huge sleepy coming ...
Ward, wandering many city media reporters, and even enthusiastic public. Secretary said that I was red, really look at the situation then the point of meaning in which the ward, the mother carefully cut the apple, his father was there for me the face of an old married couple were hung with a relaxed smile, I see very satisfied, but mom is the total time to time to complain Shen Xiao soft does not see me, I had to accompany smiled and said things busy bureau. However, such an interpretation some weakness, everyone knows that our department is the blank checks, but I still talk to the mother, Shen Xiao soft that superwuman style, whatever the outcome, to quell the complaints of the mother.! this complex romantic relationship, to the chaotic state of disarray or cut.
Dad also took advantage of the mother when he was not in the what Liu Ruoxi really do not mean you have not seen to see you, and then boast of his to know people advised me not to care about that little girl, a good soft communication and Shen filial piety, but also suspected of Shen Xiao soft not see me because of my emotional problems are too complex, talking is necessary to Fang Zhiqian body Chequ. looking at the father that a complacent face, I am speechless. But my heart really is not comfortable,atlanta braves shop, is standing colleague position, Shen Xiao soft so I Bierbuxian too justified it!
Secretary for this time knocking at the door came, I saw he was very excited, not sexual orientation change, but there are too many questions to ask him.
appears to be quite satisfied with my dad, accompanied at the side giggling, can not fill the tank to the Secretary. Why? is very simple, since my accident, the Secretary and my dad had kept from her, for my dad has been sleeping in the library, a few days, and now he made a small Lengheng what can be regarded as cheap.
Is also a sensible mother, a look we have something to talk about a look, stood up and said: 'to Yoshiko rest not a burden to him, I go out. mother has remained disappeared before bowing like.
Saw the mother leave the father no longer maintain the humility
No comments:
Post a Comment