Have examination paper at the same table, 72 points, almost, I have twice, surrounded by a few students are passing, there are few people get 80 multisection, sitting in one of students, I am the worst.
Fortunately, the examination paper of math class on behalf of Tian Ningning us, instead of our math teacher, teachers curlers, he must sit on the podium and read a name to read a score, and if so, my face lost The big, 38 points is a normal score, listen to a few students said that the math test, the subject of some simple.
The news soon passed off, sitting in the fifth row of windows next to the Jin Junhui, the math was 98.5 points, is the first of our class, I looked in the past, that guy is smirked, his appearance, I see how that is not comfortable.
Recovered attention, I have a little stop for a moment, twisted turned, looked at the fourth row of the middle of a classmate, Zhang stars, he seems to be debate and the people around, I do not know his results, I memory,throwback nba jerseys, the present results is not very good,nba jerseys cheap, but he is certainly the most intense students of the future and I compete, a sophomore, when this guy is not significant mountain leaking, until high school, once a month to analog exam, count all of the Review of Health, every time he is secure in the first full year of college entrance examination, he is our school only admitted to Tsinghua students.
I exam how my classmate, you may see my score, she was very strange, why has not fared too badly so badly? She is the strange, my math level than her strong, do not Let's just say, look at the math homework to know.
There make you even more strange, my other results down, you will certainly be surprised, my dark thought to myself, who would not think normally a good student performance is so poor.
Other teachers do not actively math teacher, after a day and a half, the physical results finally arrived, 43 minutes, the score than I had expected, and the students around, or less, my classmate, test 50 bit, I point on, my grades have not the least, I saw the students scored 32 points, more than a dozen points less than I, it seems I am not the last one physics class.
A standard answer, I found me in front of the multiple-choice questions on Mongolia on the probability of several questions I did not see the title, even chose the right answer, of course, I will be the subject of a careless look at the subject, chose the wrong answer.
Overall, the results of physical or let me a little pleased that one, even if I did not how to learn, but also stronger than some people.
Other course examinations after another came out, my best result in history, 62 points, even passing, English is not too low, 51 points; political 50 points, thanks to luck; worst to calculate the chemical and language, and my grades in chemistry and is 38 minutes; the most tragic is the language score, 31 points, do not see, the reciprocal of the first secure in class, at my table to see the expression of my papers, my expectation being.
I calculated a total score of 313 points, if no accident, the first results of our class is likely to more than twice, it is really funny, I actually
No comments:
Post a Comment