Ring, the sun light plan is passed, the Government decided to invest ten billion yen for the first phase of the study. The Antarctic is also good news came, dug the ice machine in good working condition, has started to work. My side either dig the ice machine production, or raised are very smooth, the first batch of labor and materials have been shipped out.
A few days taking advantage of this time, I turned the Antarctic base to be used in power generation systems designed and divided into thirteen was entrusted to several large-scale processing enterprises for production. I also lists the construction Antarctic base need to purchase a list of supplies, hi, Goro Matsumoto has overall responsibility for procurement and tendering. I ordered the MD902 tail rotor helicopters have arrived there is, is Aviation Administration procedures, the pilot has been employed, a flight time of more than 10,000 hours of airline pilot.
Institute of Light Weapons are ready to set up, has begun construction of a production plant. The entire Hokkaido has no second forces, since the the Kito Eisaku have to add ZTE will, Sapporo will no longer dare not listen to orders of violent organizations. Use Kito the Eisaku car tuning, car in the organization sent to the installation of bullet-proof device, after all, talent is the most scarce resources.
Time instant has passed two weeks, seems irritable summer, everyone is enjoying the autumn cool, whether it is the Yamaguchi-gumi, or live guitar Federation, Ishihara, there also has been unusually quiet, are not even a phone call. But one thing I am very disturbed, Asano Sachiko yesterday called and said Lin Lin is likely that the FBI (U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation) agents, but the evidence is not sufficient. It is not possible, the FBI of the United States every year on recruiting a large number of foreign agents, these people would be specially trained, and then return to their country of spying. If this matter is unfortunately a reality, so Lin Lin is a traitor, and the initiative to sell the country's most shameful treason.
I can not think and do not want it become a reality, because I do not want to let Lin Lin was damaged in my image. But long experience tells me, the more we do not want what happened, but often occurs, but I'm forced to not accept the fact that Bale.
Just then, a phone call I finally let me transfer attention from the matter open. One afternoon, Christina called and said her family is in big trouble, ask for my help. After considering I almost did not they immediately agreed down. Certainly would like to take this to forget Lin Lin idea, but more important or I had had plans to expand overseas, this has been invited to go, just the way to scout out the situation in Italy, there is a chance to fight in Italy, first to cultivate a support their own forces.
Taking into account that the Japanese side also prepare for the Yamaguchi-gumi, so I just took Chatichai and Muhammad, and ten relatively well gunmen. For a passport, by Asano Sachiko an excuse to travel, a pedestrian will fly non-stop Italy's capital Rome, then turn arrived in Palermo International Airport.
Christina has been waiting a long time,Heat Jerseys, see my hastily came forward and hugged me,Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys, and then hot the lips
No comments:
Post a Comment